Full Body $35
Half Body $25
Australian made, paraben free, vegan friendly & cruelty free
Exclusive Fast Acting Formula for faster, deeper, darker results
BEFORE THE TAN
- Exfoliate and moisturise 24 hours before tanning treatment, paying attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if artificial.
- Wax/shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close.
- Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products or in shower moisturisers 24 hours prior to tan application
- Avoid applying moisturiser, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day
- If the skin is dry, use a suitable Primer to balance pH levels in the skin and blending cream to block our unwanted tanning areas.
AFTER THE TAN
- Wear dark loose clothing as tight clothing or underwear may cause marks.
- Wear Thongs or loose-fitting shoes.
- For a light to medium tanning effect, a light shower in cold to luke-warm water for 30 seconds ONLY is ideal. If the water is too hot this will cause deactivation of the DHA and the tan will stop processing.
- Use plain water to clean post tan. Shower gels, scrubs, shampoos or a loofer during the first 24 hours after a spray tan is not recommended.
- To dry skin post shower, pat skin dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid sweating for the first 24 hours after your spray tan treatment. Avoid exercise or swimming if possible.
- Moisturise, moisturise and moisturise some more with a light moisturiser.
On a side note: Long exposure to water and sweating from exercise will fade your spray tan. Your outer cells will start to soak up water which dilutes the effect of the tan. The longer you are in water the lighter your tan will get.